Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WI Week 59

The scales where very kind this week with a massive loss of 4.5kg – yes that is correct it is not a typo – brings my total losses to 32.8 – I still have a couple of kg to lose to totally undo the last few weeks but I am well on my way. Amazing what can happen when you fully follow the program.

I really hate these big gains and big losses (don’t mine the losses.. lol) so I am hoping to get back to some steady losses over the next few weeks – I would happy with a loss of 0.5 – 1kg a week – when I was losing steadily before I was averaging 800g a week I would be very happy to get back to that pace.

I will keep working with my one day at a time policy as that is what seems to work the best for me at this stage - looking forward to another calm and steady week.

1 comment:

  1. 4.5 WOW :0, that is amazing, you are well back on track now. Keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete