Monday, October 18, 2010

One day at a time - Day 5

Start of the working week….pretty average day a work – We had slow cooker chicken for dinner which is great as it means that when I arrive home dinner is cooked! Just needed a bit of rice and we are good to go – by 6pm Dinner was eaten, clean up and the toddler was bathed. Which gave us plenty of time to go for a walk before the sun set – the weather in Perth is still brilliant so the walk this evening was very pleasant (with the exception of the flys grrrr). 
I am still feeling a bit hungry so I think I need to make sure that I am including enough filling foods into my day.   I did go over my points so probably did not need the 2nd coffee today!

Monday, 18 October 2010
Food POINTS values used 24.5

Food POINTS values remaining -1.5

Breakfast
Weetbix 4.5
Subtotal 4.5

Lunch
2 slice (s) Bread Rye Bread 3
Sweet Potato Soup - Quick-added food 4
Subtotal 7

Dinner
1 serve (s) Rice, Cooked Cooked Basmati Rice 2.5
1 Creamy Chicken Slow Cooker 3.5
Subtotal 6

Snacks
2 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 3.5
1 medium banana 1.5
Fruit Salad Fresh - Quick-added food 2
Subtotal 7

Exercise
45 min Walking with a pram 2.5
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment