Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Saturday - tracked day 3

Spent most of the day doing the housework! My mum had my son for the day so I was able to just get stuck into it – house is clean – you always feel so much better with a clean house!
Anxiety today has been a bit high – the teenager is really driving me crazy – I am struggling a bit with keeping the anxiety contained – I keep on reminding myself that food will not change a thing – it will just add to it…so far so good.
Stayed within my points today – I ate no fruit though – I am really bad at eating fruit on the weekend it is just not something I reach for – I eat it during the week as I pack it into the lunch box – I generally eat it in the car on the way home. Note for tomorrow – each fruit!

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Food POINTS values used 20.5
Food POINTS values remaining 1.5

Breakfast
2 individual wholemeal crumpet 2.5
2 whole whole egg 3.5
Subtotal 6

Lunch
10 pieces Sushi 5
Subtotal 5

Dinner
1 fillet salmon 5.5
Salad  w Pine Nuts 0.5
Subtotal 6

Snacks
1 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 1.5
1 serving SKINNY COW ICE CREAM 2
Subtotal 3.5

Exercise
No entries for exercise.
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 0

No comments:

Post a Comment