Friday, October 15, 2010

One day at a time - Day 2

Had a good day - I stayed on track all day and managed to go for a walk this evening. We had morning tea at work which I stayed well clear off and ate a banana instead - every second Friday we have Chinese for lunch (pay day) but I chose not to partake today and have my soup instead - assuming I stay on track for the next fortnight then I will next time - didn't not feel like I had earned the right!
I was feeling a bit hungry today but I suppose that is to be expected while my stomach re-adjust…
Looking forward to the weekend

Friday, 15 October 2010
Food POINTS values used 20.5
Food POINTS values remaining 2.5

Breakfast
Weetbix 4.5
Subtotal 4.5

Lunch
1 slice (s) Bread Rye Bread 1.5
1 Chicken & Corn soup 3.5
Subtotal 5

Dinner
1 cup (s) fresh broccoli 0
1 cup (s) cauliflower 0
1/2 serve (s) Vegetable Combo Peas and Supersweet Corn 0.5
1/2 serve (s) Light and Tasty Cheese, Cheddar Shredded Cheddar Cheese 1
1 Chicken Pasta 5 (pasta, chicken, onion, carrots, mushrooms & pasta sauce)
Subtotal 6.5

Snacks
1 tub (s) Forme Yoghurt Yogurt, 1
1 medium banana 1.5
1 small apple 0.5
1 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 1.5
Subtotal 4.5

Exercise
45 min Walking with a pram 2.5
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment