Sunday, October 17, 2010

One day at a time - Day 4

Spent most of the day with Mum – we headed off early to a kids and baby market in Belmont and I brought some desperately needed toys for my Son (a lot of sarcasm in that sentence for those who don’t me!) and a toilet seat – it is almost that time!! Then we headed to the Canning Vale markets on the hunt for some planets – not much there really in the way of plants anymore. Then we headed off to Dawson Nursery in Forrestfield where Mum brought me a couple of really nice roses which I will plant next week. I headed home and made a nice big bowl of fruit salad, prepare some vegetables for a stir fry and prepare tomorrow night dinner as well (slower cooker Moroccan chicken). Mum phoned to say that a friends off their is selling all their Christmas light and where we interested in buying some cheap lights – over the last couple of years my daughter & I have been putting up Christmas lights – we have quite a collection now so we headed over and brought a heap of stuff – by the time we finished it was after 7pm – kids had not eaten and we were 30mins from home – so we pulled into MacDonald’s for some dinner - there were alarm bells going off in my head so I decided that as much as I looove greasy hamburgers I would say no – one bit of fatty food may well set me off again so I come home and made Cous cous with tuna and vegetables – tasted great and I feel much better for it.

Busy day….back to work tomorrow….

Sunday, 17 October 2010
Food POINTS values used 22.5
Food POINTS values remaining 0.5

Breakfast
2 individual wholemeal crumpet 2.5
1 whole whole egg 1.5
Subtotal 4

Lunch
2 slice (s) Bread Rye Bread 3
1 serve (s) deli-sliced or pre packed leg ham 1
1 slice (s) Light and Tasty Cheese, Cheddar Cheddar Cheese Slices 2
Subtotal 6

Dinner
1/2 cup (s) dry couscous 4.5
1 serve (s) Tuna, Flavoured 98% Fat Free Tuna Salsa Tuna 2
1 cup (s) cauliflower 0
1 cup (s) fresh broccoli 0
1/2 serve (s) Vegetable Combo Peas and Supersweet Corn 0.5
1 slice (s) Bread Rye Bread 1.5
Subtotal 9.5

Snacks
1 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 1.5
1 medium banana 1.5
Fruit Salad fresh - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 4

Exercise
No entries for exercise.
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 0

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on saying no to Maccas. You do get a certain feeling of accomplishment when you can say no to those "naughty" foods. You are doing so well with your tacking, I am hopeless at it, it's something I really need to work on.

    Oooooh, I love Christmas and looking at all the lights - I am like a kid - already getting excited about Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete