Thursday, October 14, 2010

One day at a time


Feeling much better today – thanks for comments. I take 100% responsibility for the last few weeks – it is certainly no one doing but me! Anyway I am trying to look forward and not backwards – I can’t change was has happened but I can control what is happening now and what will happen moving forward.

When I started this journey over a year ago and I just focused on getting through each day – actually each meal – I never looked further than today - just focused on the now. That is what I have decided to do to bring me back into line – just focus on the here and now – one day at a time, one meal at a time. I am also not going to worry too much about exercise for this week – I just need to get the food back in order and then once I start to feel better and healthier I will want to start exercising – I do plan on doing some exercise on the weekend but if I don’t then I don’t – no big deal – just need to get the food back on track – it is after all 70% food & 30% exercise!

Day 1 has gone well – Spent 20 of 23 points

Thursday, 14 October 2010
Breakfast
Weetbix 4.5
Subtotal 4.5

Lunch
1 serve (s) Rice, Cooked Cooked Basmati Rice 2.5
1 Beef Casserole 2
Subtotal 4.5

Dinner
Chicken Sausage x 2 - Quick-added food 3
2 whole fresh carrot 0
2 medium potato 2
1 cup (s) cauliflower 0
1/2 serve (s) Vegetable Combo Peas and Supersweet Corn 0.5
1 cup (s) fresh broccoli 0
White Sauce - Quick-added food 1
Subtotal 6.5

Snacks
1 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 1.5
1 medium banana 1.5
1 small apple 0.5
1 tub (s) Forme Yoghurt Yogurt, Forme, Classic Cheesecake 1
Subtotal 4.5

Food POINTS values used 20
Food POINTS values remaining 3

Exercise
No entries for exercise.
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 0

No comments:

Post a Comment