Thursday, October 21, 2010

Terrific Thursday - tracked day 1

I am going to publish my tracker each day for the next week as it seems to keep me fully accountable at the moment.

My points dropped by 1 this week as I am now less than 110kg again....stayed within my points today with no problems - was not feeling hungry today which is great.

I have been trying to prepare my evening meals so that I only have to cook every 2nd night - so far working well - Wednesday night we had lamb burgers for dinner and I cooked a potato pie at the same time so that when I got home tonight dinner was done - just heat and server - brilliant! Also allows me time to take my baby and dog out for an evening walk.

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Food POINTS values used 20.5
Food POINTS values remaining 1.5

Breakfast

Weetbix 4.5
Subtotal 4.5

Lunch
1 serve (s) Tuna, Flavoured 98% Fat Free Tuna Salsa Tuna 2
2 slice (s) Bread Rye Bread 3
Salad w Pine Nuts 0.5
Subtotal 5.5

Dinner
1 Potato Pie (with pumpkin & potato mash) 5
Subtotal 5

Snacks
1 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 1.5
Fruit Salad - Quick-added food 2
1 serving SKINNY COW ICE CREAM 2
Subtotal 5.5

Exercise
45 min Walking with a pram 2.5
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment