Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 8 WI - NOTHING

Had my WI today (a day earlier than normal) and lost NOTHING – stayed exactly the same!!! I am feeling very very dark at the moment. I worked really hard last week – tracked everything, did a lot of exercise, remained very focused and positive. I am feeling very ripped off that the scales did not reflect the hard work I put in. I am really struggling to move past this – all I have wanted to do today is eat eat eat….I am now feeling quite resentful towards the entire process – WILL I EVER GET THIS….aaaarrrrrrrr I have soooo far to gooooo

Ok ok need to calm down and put this back into prospective.

1.   Lost so far 7.1kg (very happy with that)
2.   Avg 0.8875kg a week - got to happy with that!
3.   I did NOT GAIN
4.   I have a lot more energy
5.   I am feeling physically stronger after just one week of exercise
6.   I am feeling much healthier and happier
7.   I am already starting to feel more flexibility in my body from exercising
8.   I am feeling in control of the food instead of the food controlling me
9.   I have made more progress over the past 8 weeks that I have over the past 8 years!
10. The tape measure now fits around my hips….

I was feeling really great when I walked into the WI this morning – I was sure that I had lost at least 1kg – I am feeling lighter and the tape measure has gone down. Why am I letting the scales dictate how I feel? I know I put in 100% last week so hopefully by next week it will show on the scales…

Onwards and upwards (or downwards preferably)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it get to you. We cant lose every week...our bodies are funny critters. Remember the scales are only one tool. Keep going your doing so well

    kazz =]

    ReplyDelete