Monday, October 5, 2009

Defining Moment......

Probably like most people there has been many many moments that I have though this needs to change but like most people I kept on waiting for that particular "moment" then it was all going to happen but the problem is the "moment" actually never arrives! It has taken me a very long time to work that out! I am currently having some counselling which is really helping deal some issues in my life (the weight is just a side effect). Now that I am feeling my better about everything I rejoin WW again with a much better attitude and a realisation that I just have do this and stop waiting for a miracle to occur!! 5 weeks ago I joined and that night I logged in to put in some stats and notice that you can now track your measurements - I though great I will do that - to my very horror I discovered that the TAPE MEASURE DID NOT FIT AROUND MY HIPS!!! I decided that the day I need TWO tape measures to measure my hips then my weight is in serious state and I refused to use TWO tape measures!

No comments:

Post a Comment