Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 13 WI – scales not kind this week…

My reign of 12 consecutives weeks without a gain is OVER – as I suspected I gained 400g this week….not happy to say the least. I would like to say that I am not bother but really I am – I put in a lot of work this week, tracked exercise etc… and to gain really pissed me off.. I would much prefer to have small losses each week that a huge loss followed by a gain!

I have taken solace in the fact that I know for sure that I have done nothing to contribute to the gain, the scales are just one of the many ways that we can measure our success – I am feeling happy, healthy and fitter than I have done for a very long time and it is these measure that I will focus – not the damm scales.

I have also decided that this daily weighing thing really does not work for me…so I taking the battery out of scales and putting them back in the cupboard!!

I have now lost a total 11kg – still pretty good in 13 weeks….got to be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment