Thursday, November 18, 2010

WI final for points…

Firstly the good news – my sons has fully recovered and is back to running around and driving me crazy again – he is incredibly cute!

How do I put this – I went to WI today and it was not pretty – the scales showed a massive gain of +3.7kg! Was I surprised – not at all….it was an absolute free for all on food and I paid the price. My weight is now back up to 114.8kg eeeek this is not good.

As you all probably know (unless you have been living under a rock) ProPoints was launch this week – the meeting was very busy and a bit chaotic but I have to say that my leader Rhonda and the all staff did a great job in getting in everyone through the process – I am sure it was a very tiring week for all WW staff this week! There was certainly a buzz in the air that I have not seen for a very long time at a weight watchers meeting. Most people seem very open to the change and willing to get on aboard and get stuck into it – it is certainly going take a little bit of time with the mine shift but as long we totally dismiss the old points and stay totally focus on working out the new ProPoints I am sure we will all make a smooth transition and see some great results in the next few weeks.

With the new program we where handed new WI books and told that the slate had been wiped clean – this is new program and a new start – this is exactly what I need at the moment – something new to focus on.

“Your past maybe tarnished but your future is spotless”

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I had a gain like that last week. Thankfully when I weighed in this week I was down 2 kgs...sO I'm sure yours will come off too.

    I'm just finishing day 3 of the new ProPoints system and I gotta say, I'm loving it. And I'm already down a bunch! I think it's going to be a great thing!! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete