Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keep on going - Day 1

I am feeling a bit better today – though still quite flat and unmotivated to be honest but I decided that I just need to push through this stage and get myself back on track – there is only one person that can make or break this and that is me! I made a promise last night that I would not go back and I intend on keeping that promise – I have come too far to just thrown it away regardless of what is going on in my life. I will get to my goal weight and it not a matter of IF but WHEN – so I pulled myself up started the day off with a bowl of Weetbix and then just pushed through the day – I did struggle but kept on reminding myself on how much better I will feel with some good healthy food in my body.

I went for a walk this evening with my son and dog and really enjoyed it - but you know from the time I got home to the time we actually went walking I was making up excuse after excuse in my head as to why we could not go for a walk….why do we waist so much energy on trying to talk ourselves out of things instead of just getting on with job at hand….

Thursday, 04 November 2010

Food POINTS values used 22
Food POINTS values remaining 1

Breakfast
Weetbix 4.5
Subtotal 4.5

Lunch
1 serve (s) Rice, Cooked Cooked Basmati Rice 2.5
1 Creamy Chicken Slow Cooker 3.5 (home made)
Subtotal 6

Dinner
Chicken Sausages (Mt Barker) x 2 - Quick-added food 3
1 medium potato 1
1 whole fresh carrot 0
1 cup (s) cauliflower 0
1/2 serve (s) Vegetable Combo Peas and Supersweet Corn 0.5
White Sauce - Quick-added food 0.5
1 tsp (s) Olive Oil Classico 0.5
Subtotal 5.5

Snacks
1 large Skim Milk Cafi Latte 1.5
Fruit Salad - Quick-added food 2
1 medium banana 1.5
1 tub (s) Forme Yoghurt Yogurt, Forme, Classic Cheesecake 1
Subtotal 6

Exercise
45 min Walking with a pram 2.5
Exercise POINTS bonus earned 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment