Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 26 WI

I am very late with posting my results from last week….I have to admit that there has been some avoidance behaviour going on as I really did not want to post my result. Firstly I need to provide some background information…I normally go to boot camp on a Friday morning but last week I was not able to do this so I went on Wednesday morning instead…When I do bootcamp I tend to bring a lot of water – I can drink up 2 litres during and within the hour after…On Wednesday I was conscious of this and I still drank about 1litre..so when I weight in I had a gain of 600g…..Bring my total losses back to 21kg – still not under the 120 mark!!!

I am feeling a bit down at the moment as my weight loss has slowed down since the start of Feb – I have lost only 1kg over the last 5 weeks. If the scales don’t move this week I will need to do some reassessing.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel - disappointed with tiny losses!
    I wonder if it's something to do with our bodies needing to re-adjust to us losing 20 kilos?
    I'm following the WW program to the letter but have nothing but small losses or small gains - just 3.3 kilos lost since the New Year for me!
    ARRRGGHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Ive been following your blog for a while now, and find you inspiring to read and know that you will get to goal!!!

    I also did WW's and managed to lose 30+ kgs! I do remember hitting a wall at the 20kg mark. I felt frustrated, and annoyed, that what I had been doing previously to lose the 20kg was working just fine, so why was the weight not continuing to fall off?

    My answer was to re evalute my success so far. I switched my exercise routine up a little. I was mainly walking, but I started at a gym and took on a dancing class.

    Hey presto within a few weeks the weight started to shift again.

    I think you are doing fabulously well, and it is hard work to lose weight. The main piece of advice I can offer you, is to stick with it, and keep on doing all the right things that have helped you lose the first 21kgs.

    I read every week, and love seeing the progress you have made on your journey!

    Im at LTM now, and I can tell you, keep up the good work, because that final weigh in day when you step on those scales and it reads back that you have hit goal weight, is the most exhilarating and wonderful moment you will cherish forever!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete