Saturday, March 13, 2010

People are starting to notice...

Over the last couple of weeks I have started to receive comments from people noticing that I am losing weight that don’t know that I am doing WW. Today it was hairdresser who at the end said that I was looking really good and asked what I was doing so I told her – she does not need to lose any weight but we did have a good conversation about the benefits of exercise regardless of if you need to lose weight or not. When I was out walking in the evening a neighbour few doors down that I normally just say hi too as I walk past stopped me and commented as well. And a couple of people at worked that I don’t have a great deal to do with at a personal level have made comment – one asked what is your secret – when I said just good healthily eating and exercise…..she was very disappoint…I think she hoping that I was holding “the secret”…..

Feels great to be recognised for my achievement – it has given me a real boost…

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice? And you'll just keep getting more and more of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great feeling isn't it? It spurs you on to keep going and the more you lose the more they'll notice! Well done.

    ReplyDelete