Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weigh in eve…..

The great thing about having a huge loss is the massive boast that it gives – it makes you feel like you can conquer the world and can really do this whole weight loss thing… The down side is that the next weight in is generally quite small or could result in a gain - brings you crashing back down to earth!!

Tomorrow is my weight in after the large loss and I am feeling very nervous – I know that the scales are just one form of measurement in this journey and there are a lot more that are just as or even more important than the scales, for example: I can now get myself off the ground without aid– I could not do that 16.3kg ago!!

I will remain calm and see what tomorrow brings and regardless of the result on the scales – I am a much healthily, fitter and happier person that I was a few months ago or 16.3kg ago…

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how that number on the scales has such an impact on our mindset in regards to whether we're succeeding or not! Just remember if you do everything right then it doesn't matter what the number says, it always catches up (just remind me to practice what I preach next time I complain about the number ... lol), good luck for weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get kind of obsessive about the numbers on the scale so I've had to be really good about taking measurements.

    Good luck at weigh in!

    ReplyDelete