Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 19 & 20 Weigh in

This week results are based on the last two weeks as we were away last week camping. I am very pleased to report a loss of 2.5kg – bring my total to 19.7kg. Very impressed with me especially as I we were away and out of our normal routine – clearly running after the baby for a week worked a treat!

I am now 300g off the 20kg mark which is my next goal – I am very confident that I crack the 20kg next week – actually I am sure that I can smash through the 20kg next week…..alright maybe I am starting to get a little cocky…lol

Feeling great and looking forward to the next week – back at work on Monday so I will need to get organised again with my food and an exercise plan. I decided that on Friday I am going to give Boot Camp a go….my neighbour who I exercise with does boot camp a couple of times of week so I think it is time for me to step it up a notch….I will you let know how it goes assuming I am still alive!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Jody! You must feel VERY proud of yourself! Bring on next week and your 20 kgs! I'm hoping to post that result this week after weigh-in!
    Keep on keeping on!! Gae oxoxox

    ReplyDelete