Thursday, November 3, 2011

Week 10 W

I had a loss of 100g this week bring my total to 26kg – a bit disappointed was expecting a bit more but I suppose a loss is a loss....I am not dwelling on just moving on.

I had a good week overall – I exercised 4 times last week – twice on the treadmill, stepper and weights, took the baby out for a 1 hour walk on a route that has two large hills and spent a day gardening – no bootcamp last week due to a public holiday.

Food wise I did well – tracking is a bit hit and miss – hmmm maybe that it’s the reason for the 100g loss – the week I tracked I lose 2.2 the week that I sort of track I lose 100g... might be something in that! 

I am struggling a bit with motivation at the moment – I am currently at home full time at the moment which is different for me – normally I am working and raising children – this is only for a short time as I am back at work full time late January (just in time for the start of the school year).  It is different being home – there is food around all the time and I find that my day is nearly over before I feel that I have achieved a great deal – I have to keep on reminding myself that keeping a toddler and a baby occupied is a full time job on his own.  I am still breast feeding the baby so that still takes some time during the day – it is very easy to stay sitting on the couch long after we have finished the feed – I do have to push myself each day to do the exercise – once I get started I am fine it is just the getting started that is the struggle – I just need to get back into that zone that I was in when I was losing weight steadily before I decided to have another baby...

It is a work in progress.

1 comment:

  1. It is different being home – there is food around all the time and I find that my day is nearly survival warehouse emergency food over before I feel that I have achieved a great deal – I have to keep on reminding myself that keeping a toddler and a baby occupied is a full time job on his own.

    ReplyDelete