Saturday, November 12, 2011

Week 11 WI

Lost 500g last week total 26.5kg.
I struggled last, not feeling particularly great about how much weight I have lost since going back - lost 7.7 in 11 weeks. I feel that as I am at home and breast feeding I should have lost a lot more. I am also struggling with being at home fulltime. I am quite board and feel like I achieve very little by the end of the day. I only have a few more weeks at home and then I am back at work fulltime, so I need to make the most of it as it will be a long time before I get to have more than a couple of weeks off at a time.

I re-assessed how much weight I have lost and I am averaging 800g a week - which is really good, once I realised this I felt a lot better. At the end of the day you only get back what you put in - at the moment I am only half in - I have not been tracking and exercise is at the bottom of my to do list! If I want more need I to do more.

I am watching biggest loser USA season 9 (which I am now going do on the treadmill instead of the couch!) there is a mother and daughter - the daughter says to her mum "what if I can't do it" - the mother looks at her daughter and says "what if you can" I was really moved and though we spend so much time worrying about failing instead of succeeding.

I am going to appreciate my time at home and focus on getting myself into shape before I return to work. It would be great to be double figures by then (return to work late January).

No comments:

Post a Comment