Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 9 WI - another loss....

Lost another 0.7kg this week – I have to be honest and say that at first I was not particular happy about the loss – I was expecting a bigger result as I lost nothing the week before. A major problem I have with myself is the exception that I set – they are generally unrealistic. In the past when I have not met the extremely high expectation I just gave up!! Hence why I am the weight I am.

My leader reminded that I have not gained for 9 consecutives weeks….I am so happy with that fact you would not believe..

Once I started to process where I am at I decided that 700g is a great result and I am very happy with my progress so far - my total losses to date are 7.8kg.

I am really starting to believe that I can truly conquer my battle with weight.

1 comment:

  1. Almost 8kg in 9 weeks is a champion effort, Jody!

    When the road seems so long, for us people who need to lose a fair bit of weight, it's so easy to take small losses hard. But we just have to keep on plodding along. Your leader is so right, no gains is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete