Sunday, November 29, 2009

Damm scales....

I started weighing myself each day - which I should probably stop (sorry Rhonda you would think after all these years I would know better!!) - and the scales are going up not down - I have a feeling that my 2kg loss last week was not a true loss....I am still eating well, tracking and doing all the exercise (even did an extra session on Friday night!) and the scales are just going in the wrong direction - starting to get a bit down....not sure I am ready for a gain!!
I seem to have gained about 1kg....why are they doing this to me....I know they are just another tool and I know that I should not be weighing until next Wednesday but I seem to need some measure that I am on the right track....though they are starting to have a negative effect…..I really should put them away and keep my focus on racking, portion control, exercise, water etc.. right???....

No comments:

Post a Comment