Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 38 – stalking the fridge…

I had a much more positive week which resulted in a loss of 300g bringing my total to 29.1kg. I wouldn’t say I am too excited with my loss but a loss is a loss and I am heading in the right direction again. I do truly need to get a move on now – I have been hovering around this 30kg mark for the last 4 weeks so it is time to get over whatever it is that is holding me back and get over the line and get this done! I am only 900g off my next goal so let’s get this show on the road!!

Last week I found myself stalking the fridge…..especially in the evening…it’s not through hungry just that urge that I felt like I needed something more….I resisted most of the time but there was a couple of times that I found myself eating a late night sandwich….On Saturday evening I had this overwhelming urge to eat fried chicken – normally when I get like this something has happened to trigger the urge – nothing happening but I was in a tugger war with myself – I did end up at the drive through but I pulled out and went home and cooked myself a seafood marinara. To be successfully in this journey I must stop these urges in their tracks!

My focus for this week is get over the 30kg mark – how am I going to do this??? Remain calm, take each day as it comes and of course track, drink water and exercise each day.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching this space for 900g loss next week : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD FOR YOU for leaving the drive through. That took some willpower I bet. I'm sure you can pull off the 900g!

    ReplyDelete