Friday, October 28, 2011

WI Week 9

Lost 2.2kg this week bring my total to 25.9 – I stuck to my plan of exercising at least 3 times and eating fruit last week.  I used the iFit on the treadmill on Wednesday & Thursday and did some weights as wells – then on Friday I went back to Bootcamp – it has been about 1 year since my last bootcamp.  The class I did was a “child friendly” class – I took the baby along and parked him in the corner so that he could watch (it is mostly in doors) – he was really good just watch for the full hour – shame I can’t say the same thing about myself.... It was hard which I was expecting but I did the full hour and kept up most of the time – my legs were like jelly and I could hardly breathe but felt great after.   My Legs where shaking for the most of the day and I was in a great deal of pain on Saturday and Sunday (eased off by Monday) – You know you are in trouble when you put off going to the loo due to the pain involved in sitting down and standing up! 

My plan is to go every Friday morning (that is the only day I can do at the moment) – with the exception of this week as Friday in a Public holiday in Perth (CHOGM)...

My plan for this week is to increase my exercise to 4 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment