Friday, December 17, 2010

WI catchup

Been a bit neglectful of my blog of late – my weight is a bit up and down at the moment – there are reasons for this which I will explain later. Last week I had a huge gain of +2.7 and this week lost -1.0kg – I am quite a bit behind my December target but I am not too worried as need to stabilise my weight at the moment.

I had another surprise for my birthday this week – each month I have dinner with 5 of my girlfriends that I have known since primary\high school – on Wednesday was our annual Christmas dinner – we normally go somewhere really nice and do a Kris Kringle – this year one of my friends book a pub for our dinner (a nice pub but a pub none the less) – I did find this a bit odd but said nothing as the rule if you don’t like do it yourself! As I could not be bothered organise anything myself I just left it. I went along to dinner and to my surprise they had organise a small surprise party for me with some my closest girl friends – I had no idea until about 30min before hand when I got a text from a girl friend apologies for not being able to make it – I thought she had just text the wrong Jody (as she knows 3) but then she replied with “S*** did I wreck it” then I knew something was up – regardless I was still very surprise by who was there – I had a great night and looking forward to my 40’s....

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday for the other week, it sounds like you had a really great time.

    Congratulations on your loss for the year, well done. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete