Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to me....

Well it has finally arrived my 40th birthday.....I decided to keep it very quiet and just went and seen Harry Potter 7 with my friend Liz – it was a very nice and relaxing day. This evening I am going to the Red Cray with my family for some delicious seafood – looking forward to this.

I sent myself a weight challenge goal of getting to 99.9kg by today – unfortunately I did not reach this goal but still managed to lose 18.9kg in the last 12 months – not bad going.

****addition to the above post

I arrived at dinner to find that my Mum & Sister had organise for 6 of my closest friends to join us - I was very surprised and very pleased to surrounded in great company - and of course the food was great!



SW - 130.8 (02/12/2009)
CW - 111.9 (01/12/2010)
GW - 99.9 (06/12/2010)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jody! You have done a wonderful job with your weight loss, you should be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete